Against U2 Rowing Shoe - Matt Blue
The Against U2 sets a new standard for rowing shoes, providing all you need to dominate in a race.
Designed by athletes for athletes, it combines expertise in rowing with the technical production processes typical of sports shoes. Hand made in Italy, Against rowing shoes are designed and manufactured for long lasting durability.
- Made from breathable, abrasion resistant materials
- Three velcro straps to firmly secure the shoe to your foot
- Premium breathable, hydrophilic internal lining for quick drying
- Aging-resistant nylon outsole for high-performance racing rowing with optimal flex characteristics.
- High-quality, exchangeable screw insert from motocross with optimal connection to the footplate, suitable for all common footplates with standard hole spacing.
- Handmade shoes of Italian production with high-quality materials and extremely long durability.
- Minimised weight (approx. 300g per shoe)
- Safety heel cord, central Velcro® leash in accordance with FISA regulations, tensile strength up to 3,000 N.
- 3-fold high quality Velcro fastener with stainless steel deflection eyelets
- Breathable shoe cover with inner padding for maximum comfort while maintaining strength and durability under load